Tuesday, April 14, 2009

didie ilysdfm

DiDie,i love you so damn freakin much.
anyone,
u cn cut my fingers
if u think tht im tellg u a bullshit abot my love.
seriously,honestly,truly,n swear to god.
i love didie so much.
saye sayang didie sangat2.
but 4ur info,she still don give a respon tht she love me too.
its ok.
coz i'll always waitg 4 her.
ya.mybe im not sweet enuff.
i cant make the sweetst poem to her,
i cant sing th most romantic song to her,
all i cn gif is just my lyf n my love to her.
but
she always tot tht im pulling her legs.
she alwayd tot im juz playin wif ths love.
fine.
coz im knoe its hard to believe sum1 else.
thts y im waitg till she said yes
i've been waitg 4 her.
n she nvr care how long i've been waitg.
fine.
4me,its no turning back.
coz i knoe tht she is the gurl im lookig 4.
thts y she cn cut all my fingers if im juz playin.
but
she dont believe it.
mybe she juz laughg when i told her evrytyng b4 ths.
i love didie.
anyone,please help me.
all i need is juz cn make didie b mine.
swear to God.
i always pray to God everytyme after solat,
i pray between 2 khutbah,jumaat prayer
i do tahajud n solat hajat,evry 4am.
i cried.
evrytyme when didie strike to my mind
"ya Allah,bukalah pintu hati noor fadilah bt abd kadir utk menerima hamba"
sumtym my doa juz s simple s tht.
but mybe
my doa is not enuff
mybe
Allah wanna test me
mybe
didie also wanna test me.
hmmm.
i nvr dream to gif up
coz
i dont wanna suffer more badly in th future.
better,now,i taste all th suffer tht nobody know th pain.
n th only thing tht make me survive is didie.
n i knoe
all of u includg didie will laugh to me
abot wat i've done especialy abot th solat hajat.
swear to God,
i love didie so damn freakin much.
n i wish she will love me too although
i dont knoe when she will gif tht respon to me.
i hope ASAP,but i dont wanna force her.
again
4those who don believe my love 2 didie,
u cn cut my fingers.
come n see me.
but 1 thing i wanna all of u knoe is
i love didie so damn freakin much.
dont questiond it.
fullstop.
n didie please b mine n i cn trade my lyf juz 4 u.
i nvr playin abot all tht i've told u.
now,
im waitg 4 u.
when u cn trust me more thn juz a fren
pliss say yes.
i love u so damn freakin much.
saye sayang awk sangat2.

No comments:

Post a Comment